Tomorrow will see the release of a semi-sequel to Miraculous Voyage by new author Nora Vorion! If you haven't had a chance to check out Miraculous Voyage, you can still read Nora's story, as it takes pains not to spoil that book even though it takes place afterwards. We're very pleased to be printing Nora's tale - though as we'll see in August, this is in fact her second publication, not her debut. (: Happy reading!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
King of the Chapterplays, by Nora Vorion and AMB
Adapted from the gripping limited series now streaming on CIRCUS ™ It was in the summer of ‘46 that the Hollywood-That-Was began to...
-
T he Doctor Who “Wilderness Years” were a fertile time for independent audio series. Among the most obscure was musician Peter Trapani'...
-
I have a very exciting announcement to make - my Star Wars story "Hunters of Angkor" is now available to read on the Star Wars T...
-
Well, I ain’t much of a storyteller…but here goes. There was always somethin’ funny goin’ on in my hometown. When I was in school I had to ...
No comments:
Post a Comment