Wednesday, December 31, 2025
Happy New Year from PhantomEye!
Sending best wishes to all our awesome readers - I hope everyone has a great 2026. Thanks for making 2025 a great first year for PhantomEye! The upcoming year will see new adventures for Persephone and NOCTURNE, plus the launch of a brand new series, centering on nothing less than the madness at the end of the world. Fun times await!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
King of the Chapterplays, by Nora Vorion and AMB
Adapted from the gripping limited series now streaming on CIRCUS ™ It was in the summer of ‘46 that the Hollywood-That-Was began to...
-
T he Doctor Who “Wilderness Years” were a fertile time for independent audio series. Among the most obscure was musician Peter Trapani'...
-
I have a very exciting announcement to make - my Star Wars story "Hunters of Angkor" is now available to read on the Star Wars T...
-
Well, I ain’t much of a storyteller…but here goes. There was always somethin’ funny goin’ on in my hometown. When I was in school I had to ...
No comments:
Post a Comment